Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey Everybody
Hey everybody, I'm Kyle A.K.A. ItalianG62 and it's great to be apart of such an amazing community ( I honestly don't even remember how long I've been here, I just remember that I first subscribed back in early April since Justin's streams really helped me through a rough time during school). I guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm super big into Videos Games, (Favorites include: Pokemon, Smash Bros/Any Mario game, Skyrim, Kirby Air Ride) Card Games (Favorites include: Yugioh, Pokemon, Hearthstone, and Future Card Buddyfight), Anime/Manga (Favorites include: AoT, Kill la Kill, Date a Live).

I'm going to college to study I.T. so if anyone has any questions regarding any I.T. related stuff then feel free to ask. I would love to play some games with you guys in the future, I'll leave some of my gamer info at the bottom of this post. Hope to meet a lot of amazing people here and to learn a lot about competitive battling and other various things.  Smile

Friend Code/Trainer name/ Mii Name: 3265-5187-6114/Kurumu/Kyle
Hearthstone: ItalianG62
Steam: ItalianG62
MiiVerse: ItalianG62

P.S. I also have Powersaves, so if you need anything done with Powersaves, I would be more than happy to help.

Messages In This Thread
Hey Everybody - by ItalianG62 - Nov 1, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Hey Everybody - by MARSxVenom - Nov 1, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Hey Everybody - by LordCreep - Nov 1, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Hey Everybody - by ItalianG62 - Nov 1, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Hey Everybody - by Levi15791 - Nov 1, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Hey Everybody - by Anime_Gamer_Nerd - Nov 1, 2014, 10:35 PM