Poll: What should be my next VGC analysis?
This poll is closed.
Poliwrath
57.14%
4 57.14%
Machamp
0%
0 0%
Bewear
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] 0kamii's EZ Guide to PC Organization!
(May 31, 2017, 11:42 AM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion

Hey, Retro! I didn't mean to deceive you, but the point was that the box was so disorganized that one couldn't even tell that there wasn't a Decidueye in the box. Also, I'm glad you're excited to see my newest post. I actually made a bonus post earlier today too to make up for lost time, so go check that out if you desire! Smile

And yes, I saw the battle. I got the code to work and it looked like you had the battle won the whole time, but...you have a legitimate Shiny Tapu Koko? Did you trade it from someone over in Japan? And if you did, why isn't its name in Japanese? I want to believe you, companero, but something about it just isn't adding up.

Anyway, glad you enjopyed the post! Look forward to more in the near future!

- 0kamii
@0kamii As far as I know, that Tapu Koko is legit. I received it from a trustworthy person who told me it was. I have been using a different one recently, though. It's also surprising, just like my Porygon2.  Would you like to hear more? Oh yeah, and here's another battle you should watch. It showcases the other abuser Pokémon  on my team: Araqunid! It's name is QAJW-WWWW-WWW7-6TZJ. I am also trying to make my team into a QR code. I'll tell you when I have that figured out; I'd like to know how you would feel if you played it.
Have a nice day! Smile
P.S. I DONT CARE WHAT ELSE YOU DO JUST PLEASE DO AN ANALYSIS OF POLIWRATHPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!

Messages In This Thread
0kamii's EZ Guide to PC Organization! - by 0kamii - May 30, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: 0kamii's EZ Guide to PC Organization! - by Skyla - May 30, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: 0kamii's EZ Guide to PC Organization! - by RetroTyphlosion - May 31, 2017, 05:18 PM