Poll: About what should be my next post?
This poll is closed.
0kamii's Top 5 Shiny Hunting Pokémon!
45.45%
5 45.45%
All Our Favorite Alolan Forms!
18.18%
2 18.18%
Battle 0kamii's OU Minun Team!
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The 5 Easiest Hard Battles in Pokémon!
@iimlF4nT4Sy Thanks for replying! Glad to see you came out! Yeah, Lusamine was one of those battles that either went really well or really poorly. I thought her second battle was harder because of the boosts, but I was also kind of under-leveled at that point. Guzma right before her was a bit tough too because of Golisopod's massive Attack stat. Oh well, it's nothing Kona and I couldn't surmount! Sorry about the bad luck with Cynthia, though. Undecided

@Corrosion2424 That's a pretty sound strategy, Corrosion. Sounds like a lot of work went into it. Tell, what did the ambrosia of revenge taste of once it graced your tongue? Sweet and cold, or hearty and satisfying? Or perhaps...a mix of both? Big Grin

@"écarlate" I feel like I'm not yet at the point where I can make clever quips at you like the rest of the team does, so for now I'll just say this...yeah, obviously. Though clearly you haven't played Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness. People think Sun and Moon are the hardest ones? Yeah, Genius Sonority beat them to the punch years ago.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
The 5 Easiest Hard Battles in Pokémon! - by 0kamii - Jul 14, 2017, 08:45 AM
RE: The 5 Easiest Hard Battles in Pokémon! - by 0kamii - Jul 14, 2017, 06:50 PM