Poll: About what should be my next post?
This poll is closed.
Our Most Hilarious Battles!
60.00%
6 60.00%
All Our Favorite Alolan Forms!
40.00%
4 40.00%
Updated Emolga Analysis
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokémon We Just Can't Stand! - with 0kamii
(Jul 29, 2017, 09:51 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Lewisgaming9 And at last the first person to mention a pokémon I was expecting. Yeah, I will admit that Trubbish and Garbodor aren't the most sightly of pokémon, but they're not as bad as you think. I actually used a Garbodor in my first Black 2 playthrough and she did pretty well for herself. Bleh...what am I saying? This is thread for complaining, not defense! Down with the Garbodor! *I'm so sorry, my lovely* Tongue

@moo311 Ah yes, the unholy trio of encounter fodder. Zubat, Tentacool, and sometimes Geodude. I've come across random Shinies too, but I'm not sure all those darn Tentacool, Zubat, and Geodude are worth...maybe a Shiny Zigzagoon, or a Shiny Wingull. It just doesn't seem like a fair trade-off.

@"écarlate" Cleffa. There's a surprise, I wouldn't have thought that Cleffa would be hated by anyone. Though I can't say all these surprises aren't pleasant. But I agree with you, the design is a bit dorkish.

- 0kamii

@0kamii Lol, I'll admit, I used Trubbish in Pokemon White... But I still don't really like the sprite.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon We Just Can't Stand! - with 0kamii - by Lewisgaming9 - Jul 30, 2017, 08:28 AM