Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] 0kamii's Top 5 Unused Type Combinations!
(Aug 10, 2017, 10:33 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Reis

You make a fair point. But Tyranitar is powerful because of other factors. Like the Sand Stream ability, and the subsequent 50% Sp. Def boost it gets as a result. Just on typing alone, a Bug/Dragon has some critical flaws. But maybe it will be like Tyranitar? Maybe its ability and stats will help it negate some of those exploits. Frankly, I was going off Type alone, but I can't deny your logic.

@"Anabel"

Isn't Heat Rotom only one of like three that are actually usable? That's not so bad, right?

@moo311

That is a very cool mental image. I'll tell you what, a Poison/Psychic-Type would be a Fighting-Type's worst nightmare. Resisted and super-effective? I wouldn't be upset to see some of those competitive Fighting-Types decrease in usage with that thing running around.

@AniMangelo

I wanted to put that Type on here, and I agree it'd be one of the craziest designs in Pokémon. I just wish it wasn't 4x weak to Stealth Rocks. That just kills it, literally.  Undecided

- 0kamii

IMO, the pokemon could have the abillity Huge Power or Pure power with high speed and attack, but be very frail, kind of like Lycanroc mid-day
also it has to be a psuedo legendary, that would be funny

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0kamii's Top 5 Unused Type Combinations! - by Reis - Aug 10, 2017, 11:02 AM