Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What would you do with this Ditto?
If you have Sun and Moon, then IV's can be improved, but if it's for gen 6 only, then breeding on the Defence stat to the parent you are using alonside the 5 IV Ditto is quite easy through other Pokemon. It's really only problematic when breeding genderless Pokemon, as they can only breed with Dittos. It boils down to what you want with the Ditto I guess Blush Personally I use RNG'd/Genned Dittos, the offsprings are considered legit by the game, and it's not like I'm using something that isn't already in the game, which would be hacking.

Considering you already went through so much trying to find one, finally finding a 6IV one would feel very very rewarding I imagineBlush Otherwise, if it's shiny breeding you are planning to use it for, spending some time on Wonder-Trade-Wednesdays might yield you non-english good IV Pokemon from different Egg groups that you can use, or breed different ones yourself, considering you have a Japanese-languaged game ready. Maybe you get lucky and get  a Ditto.

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do with this Ditto? - by PerchPond - Sep 19, 2017, 09:21 AM