Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokémon Ultra Hyped and Ultra Excited
A FAMITSU Interview revealed some really, REALLY awesome news for the upcoming games.

- Junichi Masuda is in charge of fully supervising the games. {Nice, Masuda, don't let us down}
- GAME FREAK was relieved to hear Z-Moves were greatly received by fans. {Z-Celebrate <3}
- For Sun and Moon, GAME FREAK worked on balancing bosses making them easy to beat if players used strategy, but punished them if they went in recklessly. {Explains my struggle with Totem Pokémon compared to some}
- The reason for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is to give players more variety so they don't get stuck with the same image of Alola {Like B2W2?}
- The games are not a sequel but a story with some divergence from Sun and Moon { In case you were confused}
- The Ultra Recon Squad is where the story changes, they appear in the opening so you start off with a new sense of excitement {Nice}
- On top of a new main story, there will be an additional Post game story. GAME FREAK tease that those who are looking at it like what Platinum was to Diamond and Pearl should expect an even larger, quote, "Ultra Change" to come. {Hmmmmm....}
- The Ultra Recon Squad arrived through an Ultra Wormhole from a different world, and a new element is being added that has the protagonist and company travel to all kinds of different worlds. {Note the lack of 'new' worlds. I wonder...}
- Pokémon will be easier to catch and train compared to Sun and Moon {THANK YOU}
- If we compare just the story volume alone, Ultra Sun and Moon would be about DOUBLE that of Sun and Moon {What.}
- Using the Ultra Warp Ride, players will be able to travel to different worlds, even meeting certain Legendary Pokémon. For example;
*ahem*

MEWTWO!!!!!!

I'm 100% getting these games
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
Pokémon Ultra Hyped and Ultra Excited - by Kris - Oct 17, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: Pokémon Ultra Hyped and Ultra Excited - by Kris - Oct 17, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Pokémon Ultra Hyped and Ultra Excited - by Kris - Oct 17, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: Pokémon Ultra Hyped and Ultra Excited - by Kris - Oct 17, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Pokémon Ultra Hyped and Ultra Excited - by Kris - Oct 17, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Pokémon Ultra Hyped and Ultra Excited - by Kris - Oct 18, 2017, 03:06 PM