Poll: Would you be interested in a 4 or possibly 5IV Ditto? (RNG Permitting)
This poll is closed.
Yes
85.71%
6 85.71%
No
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Who would be interested in 4 or 5IV legit dittos for sun/moon breeding?
Question 
I have noticed that a few people have not been able to get access to breeding dittos and in some cases have wanted to ensure that all parents are legitimate. I would willing to go onto Pokémon moon and chain ditto's for people depending on how many want one so I am opening this thread as a test to check how many would be interested.

In addition when chaining, I will run with synchronize Pokémon in an attempt to get Ditto's with commonly used natures such as Adamant, Timid, Modest and Jolly although depending on how my RNG goes I will probably end up with a few from other natures aswell.

I understand that a lot of people won't want this since 6IV's are greatly prefered and the ditto's caught by me with be ENG but hopefully this thread would be useful for those who want to ensure that parents are 100% legitimate

Messages In This Thread
Who would be interested in 4 or 5IV legit dittos for sun/moon breeding? - by Tenebris_Kane - Nov 5, 2017, 04:47 AM