Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Our Teams From Hoenn! - with 0kamii
I always love your "Our Teams" posts, seeing all the ways people built their teams is so cool! I guess I'll dive right into mine!
[Image: sceptile.png] [Image: aggron.png] [Image: magnezone.png] [Image: tentacruel.png] [Image: ninetales.png] [Image: swellow.png]

If you were to check the hall of fame on that old Ruby cartridge, those are surely the Pokemon you'd be looking at! My trusty Sceptile, Leef, who I picked up out of that bag at first glance and never looked back, led a team of some Pokemon who are pretty memorable to me. I won't go too much into detail, so i think ill just name them off! The endgame team consisted of Leef the Sceptile, Larry the Aggron, Magneto the Magnezone, Jelly the Tentacruel, Naruto the Ninetails, and Sri the Swellow! Some honorable mentions that didn't quite make the final cut are these bad boys!
[Image: metagross.png] [Image: salamence.png] [Image: groudon.png] 

Boy did I love these guys, but since I caught them later in the game, I didn't feel nearly as attached. Especially Groudon, since I almost never use legends in story runs. But, that doesn't mean they weren't fun to play with!

To end off on an interesting fact, the first shiny I ever caught was during this playthrough of Ruby, a shiny Cascoon named Buggle!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop

Messages In This Thread
Our Teams From Hoenn! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Nov 13, 2017, 11:45 AM
RE: Our Teams From Hoenn! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Nov 13, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: Our Teams From Hoenn! - with 0kamii - by ScottyThunder - Nov 13, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Our Teams From Hoenn! - with 0kamii - by Dova - Nov 13, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Our Teams From Hoenn! - with 0kamii - by Kris - Nov 13, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Our Teams From Hoenn! - with 0kamii - by Kris - Nov 13, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: Our Teams From Hoenn! - with 0kamii - by Kris - Nov 13, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: Our Teams From Hoenn! - with 0kamii - by dmann - Nov 14, 2017, 02:17 AM