Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] My First Nuzlocke White Version (will update as I progress)
Thank you for all the support everyone, and now here is the next update:

So now I got to the next city, where my first gym challenge new pokemon member will be: the Elemental Monkey gift you get in the Dream Yard.   Beacause they are ment to cover the weakness you have with the starter pokemon you got, and mine being Tepig, I got Bannana the Pansage.

And with these new pokemon I went and bought some potions and began the gym challege  grinding up to battle the gym because I am a fragile child who can't handle taking another death.  R.I.P. Sahara

Now to go into the gym here are the pokemon I had on me:

"♂️Bacon" the Tepig at level 14
"Sass" the Purrloin at level 12
"Bannana" the Pansage at level 13

I was feeling very confident in my pokemon as I swiftly went through both of the gym trainers.  But I started to freak out when I realized mid-battle that both of Cress' pokemon had the move Work Up, which boosted their attack and defence.  The 2 stage bite of his Lilpup became a suprise I was not expecting.  It could easily take off 3/4 of ♂️Bacon's health.  And once that was done I had something worse to deal with: Panpour's work up and water gun would easily kill off my entire team besides Bannana.  However before he could set up any of these boosts, I did what any true pokemon master would do: Spam Sand Attacks with Sass so that he wouldn't hit anyone with that monster.  And it paid off as I was then able to set up a leer and vine wip till it was over, and I did not lose yet.  Big Grin

Now for the actual encounter in the Dream yard, Sleepy the Munna. 

And thats where I am right now, I'm thinking of posting my team on here later using my phone

~FireTaco

P.S. to shout of a few members who sent some helpful 

@0kamii Thanks for warning me about Ghetsis' Hydreigon, I'm sure that will be a fun update to write.

@xcr03 Thanks for telling me about your prior experience in loosing these kinds of challenges, I reasuring to hear that some succes and failure in common in these things.  PLUS I still have Tepig so I am happy to hear I'm that doing well so far.

@moo311 Thanks for your support

Also I have updated my profile picture in honnor of ♂️Bacon
Mawr

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Nuzlocke White Version (will update as I progress) - by FireTaco - Dec 9, 2017, 07:47 PM