Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t
Yay! I get to be a part of something!

Let's get this thread going, feel free to answer below.

- Any holiday traditions you want to share?

Even though my family doesn't celebrate Christmas (as we're not Christian), my mom always makes shrimp scampi on the night of the 24th. She'll also make cherry squares for dessert on New Year's Eve. Also, and this is more of a soft-tradition, when the first snow falls of the year, I'll blast "First Snow" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra and go out into the driveway and bust a move! It's kind of silly, but that's part of the fun!

- Favorite feature in any pokemon game (doesn't matter if its from gen 1 or gen 7)?

Most people are probably going to say 'having pokémon follow you,' and while I do miss that, there's a feature I remember liking more. This may be the lesser opinion, but I really miss Triple battles! I thought they were a lot of fun, and I was disappointed to see they didn't make it to Gen 7. Oh well, maybe next gen. Also, honorable mention to the PWT from Gen 5!

- Will you have a white Christmas/other holiday

Honey, I live in the tropics. There hasn't been a white anything since I moved here.
Tongue

Tag:
@wartty
@RaltsMaster
@austintageous002

What is your favorite Ice-Type move? Mine is probably Ice Shard, just because of all the clutch victories with Mamoswine and Weavile.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - by 0kamii - Dec 13, 2017, 11:12 PM