Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] January Meet and Greet - A New Year's Treat
Ooh, I like this set of questions! Let me at these! Also, @FireTaco, thanks so much for the post spotlight!

1. What is your favorite Poketuber?

My favorite PokéTubers include TheAuraGuardian, Truegreen7, TheJWittz, CybertronProductions, and WolfeyVGC. I also watch a lot of MandJTVPokeVids, and JubileeBlais.

2.  Best Pokemon Form? (This is any pokemon that goes by the same name, but has a different appereance)

Why, Alolan Sandslash obviously! Not only my favorite form, but easily one of my top favorite pok
émon of all time. Definitely at least 5th or 6th place behind some VERY sentimental attachments.

3. Best Roto-Power/O-Power?

I don't really use the Roto-Powers, mainly because I never feel the need. Does that make me sound cocky? Eh, either way, the most useful O-Power was definitely the Breeding Power. I do a lot of breeding, and having something that stacked with Flame Body/Magma Armor was a godsend. It's a shame it didn't make it into Gen 7. Would've made all my Masuda method hunts so much easier.

I think I'll tag all of
Amethyst 0mega:
@RetroTyphlosion
@wartty
@Tenebris_Kane
@LittleFoxS
@ScottyThunder 
...plus this dude: @PerfectPenguin7

My question for all of you is: What is your most fond breeding experience? If you haven't bred anything that comes to mind, instead what would you like to have fond memories of breeding?

This'll be an interesting one for sure! 
Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: January Meet and Greet - A New Year's Treat - by 0kamii - Jan 5, 2018, 10:14 AM