Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] January Meet and Greet - A New Year's Treat
First off, have to give a big shout out to @FireTaco for making this months meet and greet! Also shout out to @TheAlmightySancho for the tag! To answer your question, I'd have to say that my favourite type is probably grass. Green is my favourite colour so that's probably a big factor in it, but I also think that the grass type has some of the best mon designs eg, Leafeon, Shaymon, Carnivine, Celebi etc. there's just so many!

Now on to the meet and greet questions:

1. My favourite poketuber is probably Alex Ogloza. Even though he stopped making content for youtube, back in the day when he did upload, he had a good variety videos that he put out. From Pokefact videos to competitive stuff, he was definitely one of the most entertaining poketubers to watch. Also I'd say the he had probably the second best pokemon related twitch stream......
  2. Got to give it to Shaymin's Sky Form. One of my favourite designs going + it's pretty fun to use in competitive.
  3. As far as Roto Powers go I can't say that I've ever even used them. Back in gen 6 I used the hatching o-power all the time, but since I haven't gotten into competitive as much this gen I haven't had a reason to use roto power equivalent.

For my question I'm going to tag @TheWildShannon. What is your favourite shiny Pokemon that you've caught?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: January Meet and Greet - A New Year's Treat - by stephenWITNESS - Jan 5, 2018, 10:40 AM