Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Rate my Rain Team
(Jan 8, 2018, 07:47 AM)Spyro190 Wrote: - Let me introduce you Scald: 100% accuracy, burning chance, no AoE nerf. The perfect Water type STAB.
- Blizzard without Snow Warning/Icium Z/Gravity shouldn't be preferred to a safer Ice Beam or a more useful Icy Wind.
- MPidgeot is often seen as a bad version of MSalamence: worse coverage moves, worse typing, worse pre-MEvolution ability, less setup options. Just get rid of it.
- Lefties+Dry Skin+Drain Punch seem a devastating combo, but Toxicroak has a poor Atk and need a stronger STAB and/or an offensive item to play the Fighting type pokèmon's role in a Rain team: to take care of Ferrothorn.
- Electric Seed can work for Tapu Koko with a more appropiate set, (with a defensive spread, maybe with CMind) but Electrium Z is easier to use for a beginner and solves the problem of Thunder's accuracy without Rain.
- Rhyperior is outclassed by Landorus-T as Ground type, by Terrakion as Rock type and by some electric mice and AMarowak as Lighting Road user. Wanting to infer I would also appoint Marowak as rival TR sweeper, but it doesn't matter for your team.
- Quick Claw is one of the most unreliable item. Basically a wasted slot.

The main problems of your team are the weakness to TR and other Rain teams, which can be solved adding Amoonguss in place of Rhyperior. MPidgeot can be replaced by MSalamence, MMetagross or MSwampert; consider Pelipper as option for Politoed if you want to spam EQ freely and setup Tailwind. Nobody will blame you if you'll choose Hitmonlee or Hitmontop instead of Toxicroak as Fighting type Fake Out user.

Thank you very much! 

I’m probably going to drop Rhyperior for Amoongus like you suggested, and Hitmontop in place of Croagunk possibly. I’ll wait and see if that’s enough for me or if I need to make the other changes too Smile

my first Doubles Team so I really appreciate the feedback a lot

Messages In This Thread
Rate my Rain Team - by UndeadMarowak - Jan 7, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Rate my Rain Team - by Arctero - Jan 8, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Rate my Rain Team - by UndeadMarowak - Jan 8, 2018, 08:22 AM
RE: Rate my Rain Team - by Spyro190 - Jan 8, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: Rate my Rain Team - by UndeadMarowak - Jan 8, 2018, 08:25 AM