Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Free HA / Egg Moves / Rare Balls Fire-type Breedjects!
(Jul 28, 2018, 06:09 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I don't normally do competitive battling so if we battle expect me to lose  Tongue  However I do have plenty of competitive viable Pokémon since I breed them for the fun of it so I can always throw a few together and see how they do in a real battle.

I will make sure to get you the turtonator and charmander since it takes little effort to just breed a copy when I already have the parent. It actually works out nicely that it is the 9th you come back since I have a deadline for an animation I am making on the 6th and I am probably going to be really busy working on that for the next while  Blush

@Tenebris_Kane Actually I meant something more casual, like just for fun! In fact one of my favorite battle format is Showdown's Random Battle! And although I do play OU on Showdown, I don't enjoy how the teams of almost everyone are different combinations of the same set of ten (or so) Pokemon over and over again. I always insist on playing my favorite mons so I often end up losing too! But IMO this is what makes the game fun (and the victory worthwhile)!

Thank you for being so nice, and good luck with the animation!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Fire-type Breedject You Want! - by Dova - Feb 4, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Free HA / Egg Moves / Rare Balls Fire-type Breedjects! - by Black Waterfall - Jul 29, 2018, 05:44 PM