Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] February Meet and Greet!
HEY I MADE IT,

• What are you thoughts on a Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch? 
So, I think its really been too soon to talk about a switch game, after all USUM cam out only like 4 months ago and I still haven't done everything in it.  When it does happen though I kind of hope for a sort of multi region one like Gold and Silver.  
  • What new features would you like to see on a new Pokémon game for the Switch? Are there any features from Sun and Moon you wouldn't like to see in a new game?
Like I said before, regional travel sounds fun.  But I hope to see them take away the Photo Club feature, I never used that thing enough to like it.
  • If you had to make an Alolan form Pokémon for Gen 2, 3 and 4, which Pokémon would you pick for each generations and what would it become?
Nice question, for me I would like to see an Alolan Kingdra, but I would like to see it be a sort of Fire type with Chlorophyll, and it's second type could maybe be a fairy type.  I think it could be interesting.  As for a design it could be a much smaller one to match real life sea horses and pixies from fairy tales.

From Gen 3 I say Castform, however this version would be effected by the terrains rather than the weather.  So that means there would be an Electric, Grass, Psychic, and Fairy Varient, each with a similar move to weather ball, but called like Field Ball or Surge Ball.

From Gen 4 I have to go with two, and that is the fossil Duo of Bastiodon and Rampardos.  I would like to see them set sort of and upgrade, much like the one Genesect got.  For Bastiodon I would like to see him get a design that looks more holographic, while swapping his defense with his special defense.  And while this isn't too much of a change, I say it would be interesting to see.  For Rampardos it should have a major decrease in it's special attack and have it go into it's speed.  For a design I imagine a super speed super like the Flash for him.
  • Any book/movie recommendations for other users?
As one of my personal favorites I would Recommend the book "When Worlds Collide" from what I remember it is a story following the scientists that decover that two large planets are heading towards Earth, one the size of Saturn, the other being much like Earth, and about how they try to survive knowing that their planet will be hit directly by the larger of the two.  (hope I didn't give too much away)
  • What is the most interesting thing you did this week?
Nothing much but as this Semester is coming to a close at my school, I have started working with about 37 hours of sleep for the entire week ( about 5:30 per Night) so I have been struggeling to survive.  wait should I be sleeping?

I got an idea, night y'all

~ FireTaco

Also @"yung lord" we don't talk about brother anymore

Also Also based on the discord currently, Anyone who wants to answer, What is your favorite type of soup?

Mine is Lobster Bisque, It may be a bit extra, but its really good
Mawr

Messages In This Thread
February Meet and Greet! - by croissant - Feb 12, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: February Meet and Greet! - by croissant - Feb 12, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: February Meet and Greet! - by TheAlmightySancho - Feb 12, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: February Meet and Greet! - by 0kamii - Feb 12, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: February Meet and Greet! - by FireTaco - Feb 12, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: February Meet and Greet! - by croissant - Feb 12, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: February Meet and Greet! - by Black Waterfall - Feb 12, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: February Meet and Greet! - by TheShinyMothim - Feb 13, 2018, 03:08 AM
RE: February Meet and Greet! - by Kris - Feb 13, 2018, 12:54 PM