Poll: About what should be my next post?
This poll is closed.
Does Your Personality Affect Your Play Style?
57.14%
4 57.14%
The Objectively Worst Evil Team?
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon!
@0kamii

Personally Ive had very few problems with the Ultra Warp Ride mechanic as far as the controls go that is. The motion controls truly are, to use your description, nightmarish, but with the circle pad I always find controlling my Lunala to be easy. To say that the glitch where you get pulled into a wormhole for no apparent reason has never happened would be a lie though. Maybe the game could've just thought that there was no way anyone could dodge it? I don't have any Idea. As for the Legendary mechanic I cant say Ive ever had a hard time locating one (though Guzzlord took 2 hrs) because  Ive not soft reset for any of them (I have however reset for UB's) and when I was trying to find shinies Id often find them so Ive never thought them to be a hard encounter. Now to the shiny odds. I've gotten out of shiny hunting since 6th Gen but I still love shinies. I am a part of a few small Pokemon groups and to say that my shiny trade buisness has been unaffected would be completely false. It has basically ripped value from those shinies because everyone has them! and the odds themselves! I love the thrill of shiny encounters but I canf step in the Wormhole without getting a million shinies! I think that the UW shiny hunting method was good, but the percents were way off. Could they have atleast added a few more mons? I don't know what would work. I can also see how new players no-longer think that shinies ars something that you have to work hard to get to because they have 20 of there own! I think thats it for now. . .
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! - by Dova - Apr 7, 2018, 06:08 AM