Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet!
@Kris another great post, my friend! I always love the spin people put on the format when the next month rolls around! Since I'm obviously not new, I'll just answer the Q's as usual

Who's your Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

Oh jeez, where do I even start with this one! While I've never been much of a shiny hunter, I've always loved shiny Pokémon. There's a few I have fond memories of, like my shiny Cascoon from Ruby or my Durant from Y. When it comes to actual favorites, it's a tie between Ho-oh, Charizard, Ponyta, Torchic and Magikarp. But its Charizard.

E3 is up next Month, so What surprise Title do you think we'll/want to see at E3?

Ah E3, my favorite time of the year! As of the last year or so, I basically quit all other games and became a kind of Nintendo purist. I just don't enjoy shooters n' stuff anymore. So, as you can imagine, this E3 has been basically the event I've been the most excited for all year. Some of the titles I'm hoping to see, among other things, would be a new Metroid, the new Smash Brothers, at least a little peak at "Pokemon Stars", and as a huge JRPG fan and RPG fan in general, the Final Fantasy VII HD Remake I have been waiting for for YEARS

There's been a lot of fake Pokemon Leaks throughout the years, but What is the Funniest Fake Leak you've seen?

I've mostly shied away from leaks and rumours in the past, but now that 99% of my activity on social media is associated with Reddit, I couldn't help but look at the "leaks" the mods  hammed up for April Fools last month. They're obviously fake, but if you're interested, here

@ScottyThunder great name, but what's the inspiration behind it?

Ah, the age-old question regarding my username. There's actually quite a bit to it, but it isn't all that interesting. I digress.

My first name is Dylan, so named after the great folk God himself, Bob Dylan. My middle name is Scott. Since there are a million Dylans in the world, most people just call me Scott. My folks and closer friends call me Scotty. So, there's half of it.

The other half comes from the creative genius I possessed whenever the hell Halo 3 came out. I can't remember if part or all of it came from Xbox's amazing gamertag generation, but back then my callsign on the internet was DimThunder. I have never ever ever ever ever since used that name, because it is overwhelmingly stupid. Instead, I used my artist alias JinnRyuu for the better part of, JEEZ, four years this July?

Then, when I got my PS4, I thought I'd do something a little different. Then came ScottyThunder, the beautiful fusion of my real name and my internet name from my childhood, with my whole life coming full circle. It has been probably three years since then, and it has been my go-to username and gamertag for anything and everything since.

Well, I hope you enjoyed that underwhelming story about a dumb name stemming from the creative genius of a 12 year old. Anyways, great post Kris

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop

Messages In This Thread
RE: The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet! - by ScottyThunder - May 5, 2018, 06:19 PM