Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet!
Hey @Kris great post (as usual) and thank you for featuring my month worth of sketches in this thread! And I guess I'll answer those questions you asked..

• In following the Shiny Fails Thread, Who's your Favourite Shiny Pokemon?
My favourite Shiny uhm.. A lot, I would say either Ho-oh, Celebi, Rockruff, Meganium and Gardevoir... But top favorite might be Meganium... I like have an issue with that Shiny...
  • E3 is up next Month, so What surprise Title do you think we'll/want to see at E3?
E3 is always full of suprises but honestly I just want to see what's going on with the M&LBiS Remaster but I really love to see more Smash 5 stuff.
  • There's been a lot of fake Pokemon Leaks throughout the years, but What is the Funniest Fake Leak you've seen?
I'm not really the person that take much attention at leaks... But I do find it kinda funny (also annoying...) when people really are hyping up Kanto or Sinnoh remakes like I rather get a new generation and let the games be how they always were with New generation game followed by a remake or sequel.. Of course not the funniest... but I honestly just don't take a look at fake leaks.

Great post Kris, and now I do what I do best and hide under a rock until the end of the month comes around...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet! - by CrystaleeMew - May 6, 2018, 01:55 AM