Poll: Is Shiny Umbreon the best Shiny Eeveelution to you?
This poll is closed.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] SLS- The Shiny Lunar Shop!*REVISED....AGAIN*
(Jun 25, 2018, 09:42 AM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: @Bendytheinkdemon37 

Well before we come to a final descision, I should make you aware of the exact stats of this absol

Name:Absol
Ball:Ultra
Shiny:Yes
Level:100
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Pressure
HP:249
Attack:319
Defense:165
Sp.Atk:207
Sp.Def:148
Speed:173
Moves: Psycho Cut, Slash, Night Slash, Razor Wind

Ah, a good question as well. Since you asked, since the days of X I was catching lots of pokemon to try and fill the pokedex. for the longest time i didnt know about the GTS, and i didnt have Y either, but when i did discover GTS, it became my new best friend. for years after that, with new pokemon games being released, i was catching legendaries that were available, using the GTS like an addict, trading with my friend, and as a matter of fact, the GTS is the best way ive gotten shinys and legendaries. people make the craziest requests when giving out shinys or legendaries. you have no idea. and then it just got out of control. if i wasnt getting shinys, it was legendaries from gts. my collection got larger and larger (even bigger once i knew how to properly use pokemon bank...). and its evolved to what it is now. but this is just the tip of the iceberg. if you heard about my legendaries list? youd think i was a hacker XD

ok thats exceptable and funny story @Umbreon9004

Messages In This Thread
RE: SLS- The Shiny Lunar Shop!*REVISED....AGAIN* - by Bendytheinkdemon37 - Jun 25, 2018, 10:39 AM