Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat!
hello I feel like I'm doing this wrong for some reason but here we go!!
1.) Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee release in less than two weeks, and this mod couldn't be more excited! Which one are you getting? If either.

I'm not really sure, probably pikachu but I saw an absolutely adorable screenshot of eevee with flowers and I'm very conflicted now; I'm not completely sure that I'll be getting one of them though. probably just going to wait and see how the next core games are

2.) It's officially November. I'm sure you all have plans for the holiday. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?

well I guess it's kind of late because today is thanksgiving and 7 pm here lol
but we played games on a wii with emulators on it as a family including the most confusing game I have ever seen called lester the unlikely? I'm still kinda... processing it

3.) Our unofficial mascot mon of the month, Autumn Sawsbuck, comes to us from the great artist on DeviantArt AnimeMan90. Not everyone is as talented as they are, but if you've drawn or saved anything pokémon-related, we'd love to see it!
I have an unfinished lana![Image: 3HYdVtW.png]
[Image: kcH0ryT](not completely sure how it's going to show up so I hope it doesn't take up the whole page)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat! - by kitshiim - Nov 22, 2018, 05:09 PM