Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Guardian Deities
60.00%
3 60.00%
Fighting-types
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts!
@0kamii 
Quote:What is your favorite Ultra Beast, and what is your favorite way to use it?

I also wanna thank you for the inclusion here.  Blush

I'm gonna say Kartana. I love that it's made of paper in-universe, and it's a mean little SOB (he's SO tiny!); threatening, in its serene floating animation. He will CUT. YOU.

As for using him in battle, I don't have any insight on that. I have yet to use any of the UBs in any capacity. In fact, I've only recently gone through and caught them all for the first time; so I'll have to get back to you on that.

My own honorable mentions are: Naganadel (that stinger is pretty wicked; and the menace in its movements is mesmerising), and... uh... I guess that's it. My enjoyment of the other UBs had more to do with their place in their own dimensions than they themselves: Guzzlord and Buzzwole being the prime examples.

@Black Waterfall

I love the Bolsonaro reference there. What a Bozo...

Also, I've never seen one of those balloons you're referring to. I've seen the traditional paper 'balloons' that I (an American) associate with China; but imagining a street lined with light-up Blacephalon heads is really appealing to me.

@Hikikomari

really like your informative answer. It makes me wish I knew anything at all about the name origins of the Pokemon I've listed. As a 'western fan,' I fully appreciate your obscure knowledge.  Big Grin

Happy holidays, everyone!! (Even if you don't celebrate any!)

Messages In This Thread
All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by 0kamii - Nov 19, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by 0kamii - Nov 19, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by Hikikomari - Nov 19, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by Winterr88 - Nov 20, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by DrumminBeard - Nov 20, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by Hikikomari - Nov 20, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by gkh1997 - Nov 25, 2018, 03:12 AM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by Dova - Dec 7, 2018, 06:59 PM