Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Guardian Deities
60.00%
3 60.00%
Fighting-types
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts!
(Nov 20, 2018, 12:49 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: My enjoyment of the other UBs had more to do with their place in their own dimensions than they themselves: Guzzlord and Buzzwole being the prime examples.

Funny you say this, I remember one of my friends who had played US and one of the first things he told me about the game was "I won't spoil Buzzwole's dimension, but it's hilarious". I eventually borrowed a copy of US to play through (since I bought UM on release and another friend had just wanted me to beat the game for him) and I definitely started laughing when I got to that point in-game.

(Nov 20, 2018, 12:49 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: @Hikikomari

really like your informative answer. It makes me wish I knew anything at all about the name origins of the Pokemon I've listed. As a 'western fan,' I fully appreciate your obscure knowledge.  Big Grin

Happy holidays, everyone!! (Even if you don't celebrate any!)

Thank you thank you! 
Things like that aren't really well-known (I don't know a lot of them and Celesteela was actually the one to get me interested in all that) and I wish I could say I'm not just another western fan looking in. In fact, I'm Canadian and already celebrated Thanksgiving last month, so it's kind of funny to me to see posts about it, both here and the OP. But happy holidays to all of you!

Messages In This Thread
All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by 0kamii - Nov 19, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by 0kamii - Nov 19, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by Hikikomari - Nov 19, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by Winterr88 - Nov 20, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by DrumminBeard - Nov 20, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by Hikikomari - Nov 20, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by gkh1997 - Nov 25, 2018, 03:12 AM
RE: All Our Favorite Ultra Beasts! - by Dova - Dec 7, 2018, 06:59 PM