Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Including Images in Bio/Signature
(Nov 20, 2018, 06:18 PM)Hikikomari Wrote: From a bit of reading up on this end of the forums I understand that in order to write a signature for my posts, I need to raise my reputation in order to become a trusted user, which then allows me to write and include a signature, as well as having a personal title instead of "Farewell mother...", and I want to check first of all if that's correct or if there's anything I'm missing or not understanding.
That was never explained to me nor could I find a place to have it explained that wasn't a previous member asking the questions themselves.

@Hikikomari That's correct, those are user groups --- you may find this thread useful.

As for including images, changing font sizes in your bio I don't know if that's possible. I am afraid not, but I am not sure. But you can do this for signatures to a certain extent, and you can also edit your title, as long as you become a trusted user, the community's primary user group.
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
Including Images in Bio/Signature - by Hikikomari - Nov 20, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by Black Waterfall - Nov 20, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by dmann - Nov 21, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by dmann - Nov 21, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by dmann - Nov 21, 2018, 11:36 PM