Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Including Images in Bio/Signature
(Nov 20, 2018, 10:08 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Hikikomari That's correct, those are user groups --- you may find this thread useful.

As for including images, changing font sizes in your bio I don't know if that's possible. I am afraid not, but I am not sure. But you can do this for signatures to a certain extent, and you can also edit your title, as long as you become a trusted user, the community's primary user group.

Thanks! For some reason I'd only started reading the first two or three posts in that thread so I didn't catch some of the later things that were explained. Is there a list of the user groups and permissions granted with them that I can read through?

I'm a little upset by the limitations of the bios, but after playing around with mine and noticing it has a fairly short character limit, there's less that I can fit than I thought I'd be able to. That stuff would probably fit in my signature should I choose to include it all.
I suppose the best way to get used to everything is just join the necessary user groups for whatever I'm trying to do.

Messages In This Thread
Including Images in Bio/Signature - by Hikikomari - Nov 20, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by Hikikomari - Nov 21, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by dmann - Nov 21, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by dmann - Nov 21, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by dmann - Nov 21, 2018, 11:36 PM