Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Bring or bring not back NationalDex in Sword & Shield ?
(Sep 25, 2019, 02:58 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @DrumminBeard You're right, but not all are same, i saw people also discussing about this in peacefull manners and explaining things (like only wanting patch or that they have patient)

I respect anyone opinion ( forgot to add some rules about being respectfull to eachother)

Some became also friends after long discussions. (anti vs non anti)

May everyone have a peacefull discussion.

I'm all for a peaceful discussion.

To your point about a forthcoming "patch:" I see no reason to believe any such thing will happen. In fact, if we take only official statements on the matter, it's pretty clear that there is no intention to do this.

I understand people being angry or incensed, at the decision to withhold some Pokémon for an entire generation or two. I do not understand people that exhibit this "hope" that Game Freak will do the opposite of what they said, and decide to patch them in at a later date. Everyone is entitled to their opinion; but - as careful as Game Freak, Nintendo, TPC, et al. are with their choice of words for official statements - there's no way to misinterpret their intent here, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring or bring not back NationalDex in Sword & Shield ? - by DrumminBeard - Sep 27, 2019, 06:27 AM