Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for a contact number
Honestly I don't get the issue here G Max since I know plenty of players who have have had connection issues with the Pokemon servers before but you were able to get your last battle in from day 2 of the competition, weren't you? I guess the only thing they did 'wrong' was not respond to the ticket, though there's always that one customer service rep who aren't that great anyways. One time I did file a complaint back last year about how I cannot view my own profile in the Battle Spot rating battles since it actually disappeared even though I had a 1740+ rating for Rated Singles on my X game cart. They never responded with a clear answer other than "are you still experiencing this issue"? Likewise I was upset, but eventually I dropped the issue since I didn't want to waste me time with this.

Again I'm not suggesting you drop/aggressively pursue this case, though if you are going to contact the VP, the you would want to build a case. I'm not so sure whats going on your side but regardless I don't think TPCi, or even main Japanese one will take this seriously. Other than the things you said, they won't take it seriously.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a contact number - by G Max - Jun 26, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by Black117 - Jun 26, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by G Max - Jun 26, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by G Max - Jun 26, 2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by G Max - Jun 28, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by takeonzach - Jun 28, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by Black117 - Jun 28, 2015, 05:30 PM