Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PvE vs PvP Pokemon
1st thing i do now when i start a pokemon game is change the battle format to so i don't get the option to switch. But in reality the main story can never really prepare you that well for competitive i think that should be more the job of the post game non story content like maison and frontier etc. for example a battle dome in the vgc doubles format with balanced vgc styled teams would be a very good way currently the maison just tries to counter your team or hax you out which also poorly prepares people.

the 3 things gamefreak really need to do to help prepare:

post game swaps from singles to primarily doubles which makes the game more fresh.

encourage battling trainers with the levels set at 50

make ai more about outplaying rather than countering pre battle (will take time but you have alot of data from battle spot etc of how people play and this is the change that will bring the biggest sense of satisfaction to post game content getting haxed out by ai using fissure etc is not fun as you can't improve vs that in a meaninful way you can get better at beating actualy vgc teams etc
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them

Messages In This Thread
PvE vs PvP Pokemon - by xEtownbeatdown - Aug 10, 2015, 06:54 AM
RE: PvE vs PvP Pokemon - by Black117 - Aug 10, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: PvE vs PvP Pokemon - by evilsabre - Aug 10, 2015, 07:58 AM