Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Moderators & View Discussion
(Aug 25, 2015, 05:41 PM)naitre Wrote: The forum in general does not get much traffic outside of the trading forum. While Justin is streaming, most people are focused on the stream instead of the forums, and most of his viewers are not active on the forums. There is a bit of a divide in the community, where the most frequent forum posters are not the same as the most frequent replay chatters or main channel chatters.

Your post is relatively new. As your post ages, it will get more views. There is currently a lull in the community due to a number of factors, including but not limited to school starting up again, Justin's absence, worlds coming to a close, burnout, and time zone differences. Many players here are also inexperienced and looking to learn the ropes, so they will often read and not participate in discussion, which is completely understandable. If you look through the competitive discussion over the past few months, you'll see that the majority of the discussion is driven by the same handful of members.

The two most active forum mods here are Rogue and myself. We do what we can for the community and try to promote different threads and ideas until we're blue in the face, but we're ultimately preaching to the choir that is the small circle of dedicated forum users. Our powers are also limited.

A member's reputation does not influence the number of responses that they get, and, as a forum mod, I can tell you that my opinion does not sway that of the users.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post and respond. The entire reason for this thread is to have a discussion and get feed back from people like yourself and other like minded people. I feel like Justin created this website for people to share their thoughts and opinions as well as for people to learn. I completely understand what you are saying and I understand that many people will read but not comment on a thread. I will help with you and the community by posting more threads and other general discussions.

Messages In This Thread
Moderators & View Discussion - by Bright_Shadow21 - Aug 25, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by terrorkid94 - Aug 25, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Luisito - Aug 25, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by ChaseInfinity - Aug 25, 2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by PKPatriot56 - Aug 25, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Luisito - Aug 25, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Rogue - Aug 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Marcusube - Aug 25, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Rogue - Aug 26, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by ChaseInfinity - Aug 26, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Luisito - Aug 26, 2015, 12:56 PM