Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Moderators & View Discussion
(Aug 25, 2015, 05:04 PM)Bright_Shadow21 Wrote: The entire reason for this website is for the community to come together and help each other and give each other our opinions. However I got like 36 views and 0 comments.

May I give you some insight?

I saw your thread, skimmed through it, but I do not understand a word on it. Didn't reply to it. Why? Not because I am rude, but because I really suck at that, to the point of not understanding it. I am a complete amateur at VGC, Smogon and anything that has to do with battling other people, that been said, I don't even know what "Core" means (It is part of the title on your other thread), but I've seen in many times in different threads as well.

I am sure that you don't want the opinion of someone (me) that knows nothing about VGC Teams.  :D

If you were to post a thread about Breeding, I would probably be helping to the conversation. I love breeding Pokes.  :P

You also talked about reputation, let me comment on that too.

I run a thread were I give Pokemon for free, I have given away somewhere between 150-200 Pokemon and some people request it through PMs so it doesn't show on the main thread, and people don't give me +1 Rep, I usually get reputation every 5 people that request my pokemon, that is, if I get lucky. I do not complain about it because I understand that most people requesting from me are new members and don't understand the system yet. I don't mind. Rep is useless really. That is how I got my signature though!

For example, to make things worse, I've been running my thread for almost a month and given away so many free Pokemon (150-200 Pokes) that I bred with hardwork, well, I didn't even make it to the news bulletin thread (belongs to another member); Some other member with a Free BR Shiny thread made it to the news bulletin thread, and that Free BR Shiny thread didn't even had 24 hrs since its creation. I didn't mind, why because I know that the member running the new bulletin thread is probably super busy and didn't come across my thread, and because a Free BR Shiny will be much more popular than bred Lvl. 1 Pokemon.

So, I am not complaining, not ranting, but rather showing you that you shouldn't take it so seriously.  :D
People are not at my disposal if I write a thread, some people work, some people go to school and some other do both and are too tired to do stuff on the interwebz. I have to understand them too.

Like Naitre said, give it time. My main thread has almost 1700 views and only 90 people have commented on it, and 1/2 of the responses are mine, so do the math. It does take sometime for people to notice you, specially if you are not giving away free stuff.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Messages In This Thread
Moderators & View Discussion - by Bright_Shadow21 - Aug 25, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by terrorkid94 - Aug 25, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Luisito - Aug 25, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by ChaseInfinity - Aug 25, 2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by PKPatriot56 - Aug 25, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Luisito - Aug 25, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Rogue - Aug 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Marcusube - Aug 25, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by Rogue - Aug 26, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Moderators & View Discussion - by ChaseInfinity - Aug 26, 2015, 12:47 PM