Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are users of Pokemonforever getting from the website?
Hello, my name is Bright_Shadow21, but most people call me Bright.

I created this post so we could have a general discussion about what people are getting out of the website.
Personally, I use this website to look at competitive pokemon builds, especially rate my teams, I find them fascinating what people come up with and I like to look at teams that have been used for competitive tournaments such as Nationals and Worlds. I often browse the general discussion section of the forum, I like to see what people are talking about when it comes to pokemon, I saw a post on "What is everyones favourite pokemon?" It was interesting reading everyones replies and it was a good way for everyone to find out a little more about each other and was a little ice breaker for new users as well as those people who are a little scared to post huge detailed threads on builds or competitive movesets.

So my question to you is what do you use this website for?
I look forward to reading all of your replies. Also thank you for taking some of your time to read this and hopefully take part.
Bright_Shadow21

Messages In This Thread
What are users of Pokemonforever getting from the website? - by Bright_Shadow21 - Aug 26, 2015, 05:52 AM