Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread
Just a heads up that updates will be slow until the weekend. College lyfe and all that. xP
Even ignoring feature requests, there's a bunch of fixes and other higher priority items to take care of but feel free to keep requesting the moon. I'm pretty sure I could code one given enough time!
(Also, try to be as thorough with your ideas as possible. What you want, how you'd use the feature [so I know how to make everything look or where to place it] and so on.)

Oh and, of course, not every feature will make it in. Justin gets veto powers and while I can probably make a moon, an entire planet may be too much. (This analogy is getting out of hand...) Point is, I may not be able to do something but I'll let you guys know if that's the case.

And, lastly, PMing me will get my attention/reply the quickest. I check PMs first when I log on. If you're reporting a bug then a good description of how to replicate the bug and a screenshot (if applicable) would be best. Screenshots are especially important since websites can break just because of different browsers or even plugins/extensions so I gotta be able to see what you see to help out.

Whew... okay. Enough words. Off to bed for now.

Some afternoon bug fixes:
  • Fixed the Pokemon Builds search box up there.
  • Updated the adblock warning to both look better and not mess with google results.
  • Removed stream status at Justin's request.
  • Minor changes make the site not try to load some images that don't exist and putting more of the site's images important to layout on the server instead of having them hosted elsewhere like they were before...
Septemeber 1, 2015
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread - by Agro - Aug 31, 2015, 08:17 PM