Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What pokemon would you like to see get a Mega Evolution?
Mega Flygon.
Ok to be honest I don't really have a tremendous reason for this. I just really like Flygon. He's one of the first Pokemon I remember really wanting. Something about those eyes reminiscent of goggles and the diamond shaped wings struck me.
But I do have a couple reasons.
First of all Flygon is forever stuck in the middle tier. With no exceptional stats, he has a total stat pool of 520 with none of them going above or below 80-100. Its a curse that could easily be rectified with a Mega Evolution. Increase his speed and a little bit of his physical attack would really bring him back.
With a 4x weakness to Ice, giving him some speed would let him throw out some Ice counters before some of his offense with a well placed Rock Type move.
Giving him some attack would solidify him as a Physical attacker, especially seeing as how a majority of his move pool is based on Physical.

[Image: mega_flygon_by_coolshallow-d7qdqan.png]

Thats all I've really got on him, seeing how its mostly just biased. But still I would love a Mega flygon and I'm sure I'm not totally alone on that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What pokemon would you like to see get a Mega Evolution? - by SaberLXXV - Oct 11, 2015, 07:10 AM