Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEAM REPORT] Here's Maw Team; First VGC 16 Team Report + Thoughts on the upcoming season.
(Dec 20, 2015, 09:06 AM)Pokeventurer Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2015, 05:36 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Nice team you have there man. Although it has many flaws with this new meta game we have. For example it has no means of recovery, it also doesn't have an answer to Primal Kyogre and opposing Primal Groudons. Mega Mawile doesn't fit this team because you doesn't have speed control or rain. You have a common weakness to Ice, water, fairy, and fire.  Once sun gets taken away this team is a sitting duck to water types, even when sun is up youre a sitting duck fire types. You may want to look this team over and find some more threats in the meta game, start from scratch.

First of all, READ THE DAMN POST AGAIN!!!!!!!!111
I did said that the team wasn't perfect and had weaknesses in common. i d have means of recovery (ferrothorn) answer to primal kyogre (ferrothorn and groudon) opposing groudons (my own and landorus-i) mawile is good, to stfu, don't argue me on that, it's just so good. i have speed control (tailwind) against sun i have lando and my own don mon and ferro for water types. Nyc insulting me Smile very much appreciated! *don't forget to repeat in my next thread, stay tuned i have tons of grimer content coming out Smile*

Criticism well taken if I do say so myself...
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's Maw Team; First VGC 16 Team Report + Thoughts on the upcoming season. - by Marcusube - Dec 20, 2015, 11:06 AM