Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Mega Absol team
(Dec 22, 2015, 08:47 PM)Croza015 Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2015, 04:48 PM)bradar485 Wrote: 100%, people are gonna complain about the format you typed this out in, you should check out the thread for how it's done and do an edit. Here's a useful link: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...NG-A-BUILD

You should also type out a bit about what the teams strats are, why you chose items and moves, ect.

Aside from that, I think you could do better on arcanine's item. Why give it a focus sash if it's going to be healing itself and such. Better to go more defensive or something. Or just go full offensive. I don't know. Like rocky helmet or leftovers if he's gonna be defensive or maybe a life orb or summat.

Also on suicune there are better options that blizzard, since you don't have any hail. I like icy wind on him since he's a good support character but ice beam will be a lot more reliable.

Thank you for your honest opinion, I'm still new at this forum website so it is going to take me a awhile to get use to this. So I am going to refer this website to improve better on this page. So later on, I going to post a same discussion board, and make the necessary changes so I don't annoy people. Thank you

It's understandable, it's just best to get stuff like that out of the way earlier. And also it's hard to give feedback when there's a lack of information on how you make the team work for you. Or like, if you had a specific strategy that I would overlook due to guys on your team I'm not immediately familiar with. Also if english isn't your first language (which seems to be the case) then take your time to get a handle on things.
Ermergerd sergnercher

Messages In This Thread
Mega Absol team - by Croza015 - Dec 22, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by bradar485 - Dec 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by Croza015 - Dec 22, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by bradar485 - Dec 22, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by OdysseusHestia - Dec 23, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by bradar485 - Dec 23, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by Marcusube - Dec 24, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by Croza015 - Jan 17, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by Marcusube - Jan 17, 2016, 05:32 PM