Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Mega Absol team
Hi, I'm not the best competitive battler but I hope to help the best I can. First thing first...what VGC year is this because 2016 is going to be over run with Legends and that could be an issue for your team because you have none. Now i have seen teams on Showdown demolish my team but I just don't see yours working against this new meta thats shaping. If it was last years maybe. Now my advice for what to add and take out.

1. Add legends. Legends are good for sweeping because if you want your team to out speed others and sweep. Legends can really pack a punch plus most of them are Dragons and because yours a faster you can assume one shots.

2. Add Galvantula or add a Sticky Web slinger kappa on your team. Sticky web is a field condition(or whatever you call it) that lowers opponents speed. Just something to consider. Galvantula is really fast and has alot of out speeds and should be given a focus sash. And with the ability compound eyes it should be able to get off a powerful Thunder before it faints.

3. Absol is a physical attacker exploit it. You have one physical attack with Stab. Definitely keep sucker punch I feel you should invest all in Atk and speed because lets face it in this years VGC Mega-Absol wont be able to tank anything. Add some physical attacks like Night Slash that has a high crit rate and with Stab and high attack. Psyco Cut for fighting types or Poison types you might come across. Gengars and Crobats are making a lot of appearances. And maybe add protect.

I also agree with the guy that replied before me. Arcanine could be rather bulky at times especially with the amount of HP you gave it. I understand the thought behind focus sash. The close combat makes it less bulky and causes a OHKO but there would be no reason for morning sun. This is just some of my advice. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Mega Absol team - by Croza015 - Dec 22, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by bradar485 - Dec 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by Croza015 - Dec 22, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by bradar485 - Dec 22, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by OdysseusHestia - Dec 23, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by bradar485 - Dec 23, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by Marcusube - Dec 24, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by Croza015 - Jan 17, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Mega Absol team - by Marcusube - Jan 17, 2016, 05:32 PM