Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help build my team
Alright, so @Marcusube is indeed correct with his statement but we need more details on what you are suggesting at the moment. Referring to @gekoez

Competitive Pokemon is in formats, UU, RU, etc. What format are you currently creating this team for? We would like to know so we can better understand what you will encounter in that formats metagame

Competitive Pokemon also has Pokemon gaining sets, with EVs [Effort Values] EVs improve a pokemons stats, if you do not have a spread please do what is stated above, this will help others develop a set for your needs. Spreads can be created here and tested here, http://nuggetbridge.com/damagecalc/

Please note that pokemon can only have up to 508 EVs used in multiples of four.

The game you are playing does not really matter, as long as its a 3DS game, X/Y or OR/AS it doesn't matter. The only difference is that you cannot use OR/AS based megas in X/Y battles, which is an important factor in considering what you should use depending on your game.

A set is defined as the following,

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch

As before, your set is varied depending on the meta of the format, if you are playing singles the set will be different then compared to a doubles set

These are just some of the basics, but please example what the following are for your team to further our understanding to assist you, The Meta you are playing in, singles format, doubles? What do you want Nidoking to do with the rest of your team?

Thank you for your time, I am sorry if I offended you or perhaps made you mad at me for this post, but it is just to point out what we need from you and to explain incase you do not understand.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad

Messages In This Thread
help build my team - by gekoez - Feb 18, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: help build my team - by Colette - Feb 18, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: help build my team - by big bird - Feb 19, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: help build my team - by Marcusube - Feb 19, 2016, 05:16 AM
RE: help build my team - by gekoez - Feb 19, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: help build my team - by big bird - Feb 19, 2016, 06:25 AM
RE: help build my team - by Podfighterninja123 - Feb 19, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: help build my team - by Swimmingpenguin791 - Feb 19, 2016, 08:20 PM