Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Simple Mega Salamence Question
(May 15, 2016, 04:22 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Maybe EV Mence to 2HKO a 252 HP Variant of Xerneas with Double Edge then dump the rest into Special Attack

Good idea! I'll run some calcs.

(May 15, 2016, 04:27 PM)jouzea Wrote: I'm not sure how the current meta is, I dropped from VGC 2016 at the early stages. Mainly because of Big 6, I don't blame people who use it but yeah too much Big 6 for a noob like me.
If I'm still correct salamence's role is still to hit fast and hard as it can, so personally I'll give it a spread like this: 4/4/0/244/4/252 it's almost like the 252/4/252 build but I put 4 EVs each in Hp and SpD because you never know. I like playing with these chances.

The meta hasn't changed all that much from earlier this year. Groudon, Xerneas, M-Salamence, M-Kang, Talonflame, and Smeargle are the new Big 6 for what it's worth. Other Pokémon like Kyogre, M-Rayquaza, Yveltal, Landorus-T, Thundurus, and Crobat are common as well. I'm not a huge fan of VGC this year, but there's not much else for me to do Pokémon-wise while I wait for Sun and Moon to come out!

Messages In This Thread
Simple Mega Salamence Question - by DanielJames - May 15, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Simple Mega Salamence Question - by Marcusube - May 15, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Simple Mega Salamence Question - by jouzea - May 15, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Simple Mega Salamence Question - by DanielJames - May 15, 2016, 04:38 PM