Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Continuous path for Egg hatching/Leveling, Like Lumiose City :)

Well first you get 15th prestige in Call of duty. Then you do prank calls on the girl you have a crush on, it works lol. Then invite her over to play Xbox and insult someone's mom. As for pokermanz you want to use all LC pokermen. None of this Meta garbage like Mega Kang or Lando T no one likes that. Use a team of all LC and NFE pokermanz, your scrub opponent wont see it coming. I won a tournament of 1 people using only Magikarp. lel this game is full of plebs what person over 14 still plays pokermanz lel #360NoScope #Swag #yolo #YoloSwag #CoD4Lief #TooCool4Skool
[/quote]

Oh, I always tried insulting peoples dads! makes perfect sense. As far as Pokemon is concerned, do they all have to be NFE? Because I had this great strat for
RAGE
SHARPEDO

Would that work?
[/quote]

NO thats too OP. You see you gotta use Sprash Gyarados. That way they attack the Gyarados and you can start setting up with your Nasty Plot Feebas (That i totally didnt hack in lel) and rekt everyone
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: Continuous path for Egg hatching/Leveling, Like Lumiose City :) - by Slec - Sep 16, 2015, 05:29 PM