Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
(Dec 9, 2014, 03:21 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello guys and gals I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season especially you fellow college students, I know everyone is looking forward to break. Well I decided that for is holiday season I would do a massive giveaway of legendary pokemon. I had a vote earlier this month asking which legendary trios you guys would want to be featured in this giveaway. The winners were The Legendary Birds in first and the Swords of Justice in Second. In addition to these 2 trios being distributed I am also throwing in my personal favorite which is the Legendary Beasts.

So in total anyone who posts here will receive shiny 6IV Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Entei, Suicune and Raikou

Also for those interested I am having a Raffle with anyone who PM me their FC and IGN with the title "Christmas Giveaway" On the 20th of December I will draw three FC at random and whoever wins will be the Grand Prize winners for December. The Grand Prize is below

Grand Prize
Tournadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and one mystery pokemon that will be unique to each grand prize winner.

Also since this is going to be a very large giveaway per trade I am currently getting all my boxes set up so take this time to put your name down and when it is officially open this Sunday you will get your legionaries fast. Also take this time to enter the Raffle, I already have a few entered but if you happen to get picked the payoff will be worth it.

Status Right Now
Making Final Preparations

Trade opens Thursday 6 p.m

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - by Bakodude - Dec 12, 2014, 06:41 PM