Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
Hello everyone I hope you are all doing ok and I also hope you are enjoying the giveaway. As of now Justus will be the last person to get them tonight. I will still have a lot more tomorrow so please everyone show up again tomorrow if you have not gotten your pokemon. Also since this is a very popular giveaway I will constantly be producing these legendaries for you guys until you guys and gals are not interested anymore. Also the raffle is still open if you want to test your luck.

I am stopping for the night mainly because I need a break. I hope to see many more people here tomorrow because the legendaries will still be here no matter when you post so dont be afraid to leave a reply.

Also if you have ay questions, comments or concerns feel free to leave a reply or PM me.

Also for those of you who question whether this is to good to be true I can guarantee you that if you post you will get your legendaries. Believe it! (Naruto reference lol)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - by leponzitro - Dec 12, 2014, 06:57 PM