Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
Hey guys just an update on the status of the giveaway. Today I forgot that I have some major assignments due for my classes in school so I will be working on those to get them finished. So I will not be able to trade as much but I will try to get on late tonight if possible. I guess this will probable help those who are a different time zone then I am.

Also in the meantime I will add all the new FCs.

One last thing I wanted to mention is that in order to make room for more FC I will delete some FC from my 3DS that way everyone can get these pokemon and I will also delete the FC of those who have not added me yet just so I can make room for more people on my end.

If I have happened to overlook you please PM me.

I will most likely resume this giveaway late tonight. Late tomorrow night, and Monday in the evening EST. I will post a reply on this thread whenever I am on so that way you guys know.

If you guys and gals have any questions, comments or concerns please reply to this comment or PM me. I hope you guys and gals have a good rest of the day :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - by leponzitro - Dec 13, 2014, 02:26 PM