Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
Hello everyone sorry for the long wait but I have been very busy with this week before Christmas vacation. I have been more busy then I expected with final projects before break and I definitely do not want to fall behind on schoolwork especially with the school I am attending, I am sure you guys can understand.

As of now I cannot give a definitive time as to when I can give out but I will be on and off mainly because of schoolwork. I can probable be on today in the afternoon but I cannot guarantee. But what I can guarantee is that everyone will get their Pokemon because I do not want you guys to post worrying that you wont get them when I will make sure that you do.

I will make sure that I get to everyone as fast as my schedule will allow me to.

The good news is that Thursday afternoon starts my break so I will be available at that time and on Friday all day as well.

I appreciate everyone's patience and I will be sure to get to everyone who posts.

Bump this so everyone can see.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - by leponzitro - Dec 16, 2014, 08:41 AM