Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
(Dec 16, 2014, 08:41 AM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone sorry for the long wait but I have been very busy with this week before Christmas vacation. I have been more busy then I expected with final projects before break and I definitely do not want to fall behind on schoolwork especially with the school I am attending, I am sure you guys can understand.

As of now I cannot give a definitive time as to when I can give out but I will be on and off mainly because of schoolwork. I can probable be on today in the afternoon but I cannot guarantee. But what I can guarantee is that everyone will get their Pokemon because I do not want you guys to post worrying that you wont get them when I will make sure that you do.

I will make sure that I get to everyone as fast as my schedule will allow me to.

The good news is that Thursday afternoon starts my break so I will be available at that time and on Friday all day as well.

I appreciate everyone's patience and I will be sure to get to everyone who posts.

Bump this so everyone can see.

No problem. People get busy, and I'm sure most of us understand that. I'll most likely be available on Friday.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - by nlough - Dec 16, 2014, 09:46 AM