Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
Hey everyone I figured I would keep you guys updated on several things. Tomorrow is officially my last day of class before Christmas break so I will resume tomorrow after class.

Reminder that the raffle is still going on and will be pulled on Saturday. Once I randomly choose the three winners they will be posted on this thread and will be notified by PM.

I have a flight back home on Sunday so on Monday the winners of the raffle will receive their Pokemon.

Also one final thing when I PM the winners please respond that way I know you are aware that you won or respond to that specific post on this thread. I give the winners 2 days to respond just in case they do not want the Pokemon or are not online to claim them it will give someone else a chance to win.

If anyone has questions please let me know. I look forward to distributing tomorrow after class.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Legendary Christmas Giveaway. {Officially Open, Finally} - by leponzitro - Dec 17, 2014, 09:57 AM