Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
I sort of had a feeling it was largely due to some sort of illness. You did make a few hints towards it on the streams you did and you never went onto facecam, which I though might have been related to something like that. It's a shame to hear, but I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say we're glad that you were able to come out and talk freely about this rather than keeping it hidden away and leaving us in the dark. It's also really respectful that you even tried to stop people donating/subscribing to you because you didn't know how much you'd be able to stream, but regardless we all appreciate the time you can put into streaming when you're able to.

So from me and my family, we hope you're able to deal with whats happening better, and hopefully you'll hear some good news regarding whats happening. You're one of the main reasons I've started getting into streaming Pokemon, and I thank you for that motivation you've given me. If I'm ever able to repay you in any way, feel free to ask me, dude!

Messages In This Thread
Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Justin - Dec 13, 2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by TheGamingKiddo - Dec 13, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Rex - Dec 13, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by SCf3 - Dec 21, 2014, 01:33 PM