Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
My prayers are with you Justin and I think I speak for the community here when I say we will cheer you on man and support you. I also believe everyone agrees that you get better and get healthy and worry about the stream later. I found you when you and the Jwittz did the MK8 stream that had the giveaways and I have watched you since. You are my favorite streamer and hope you get better and also I will stay subbed to you man I think you are awesome and respect the fact you told us and didn't keep it yourself. I think the only things left I have to say is Justin get better man and never give up, be strong and just have some faith, I believe you will get through this. Also it is fine if you can't stream often I doubt anyone will be mad at you for that, just do it when you feel you can. Everyone in the community is your friend and we are here for you Justin, supporting you, and hoping you get well. Like I said my prayers go out to you just be brave and strong. The last thing I have to say is I love you bro and so does everyone else in this community, and Get well Justin.

Messages In This Thread
Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Justin - Dec 13, 2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Anime_Gamer_Nerd - Dec 13, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Rex - Dec 13, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by SCf3 - Dec 21, 2014, 01:33 PM