Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
(Dec 13, 2014, 01:45 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2014, 05:17 AM)seabiscuit68 Wrote: Did the doctors indicate you should get treatment? Typically, this is treatable with either surgery or a non surgical method using a balloon to close the hole. Most doctors won't suggest treatment for heart related issues until they become symptomatic...which it sounds like yours is.

The balloon is used in a majority of cases now and it's pretty routine and relatively non invasive (hole in your thigh or groin to get to the artery which leads to the heart).

Source: I work for a large med device company specializing in the heart...

My prayers are with you. Thankfully you have roommates / girlfriend and an active online community for support as well, but a little faith can go a long way.

Yes these are my options but not only am I scared but I can't afford insurance because I have a pre existing condition. It's a catch 22. Need money for doctors, must work for money, can't work because sick. Anyway I'm going to figure it out ASAP. Thanks for the help and concern Smile

Dude, I don't think pre-existing conditions are a thing that can keep you from getting insurance anymore. I'd make sure about that if I were you: Obama might have done something for you other than breaking your shiny chain!

Messages In This Thread
Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Justin - Dec 13, 2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by JBS319 - Dec 26, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Rex - Dec 13, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by SCf3 - Dec 21, 2014, 01:33 PM