Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
Well I for one feel a little ashamed of myself for not seeing this thread sooner.
I have only been a member of the site for about a week, and I just found this out.

Dear Justin,
I have often wondered if anyone else in the online community of broadcasters and semi famous have had problems like my own. Though I do not share your heart problem, I do share a sympathy for your unease. For several years I have fought through intense chronic pain, muscle spasms, migraines, and even addiction. In a sense of well being I would like to wish you all the best, and though I am not a religious man, I will pray, focus, and even send healing energy your way. On another note, Criss Angel is also struggling with some things and had to cancel his shows in Vegas for a while because his son is quite ill. Many of the people I follow over social media, (famous or not), seem to be burdened with serious health issues as of late. To be honest I have not even heard of you until quite recently, but have watched a few videos lately. Now as far as your condition goes, (and your funds), if there are any problems seeking medical help, I would hope that if necessary you at least ask your followers for help, be it money, emotional support, or what have you.

Nonetheless, Justin, here's to you, and hopefully an outcome that will prove effective
Best Regards,
Jesse Michael Paad

Messages In This Thread
Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Justin - Dec 13, 2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Rex - Dec 13, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by SCf3 - Dec 21, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by TeamLegion ShadowSlayer3XD - Nov 6, 2015, 08:23 PM