Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Missy's Shiny Shop!
(Sep 29, 2016, 03:39 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 03:11 PM)Aladeen2067 Wrote: if they are not gone could i reserve the mawile and the ninetales
these are my shinies for trade:
krookodile (female)(lvl100)
darkrai (event)(german)(lvl100)
beeheyeem (female)(nickname: OToolaO)(lvl100)
dragonite (male)(lvl100)
aegislash(male)(lvl100)
and last but not least, Huntail (female)(spa)

yeah remember that huntail from your last shop sorry i couldn't get back on to trade i lost my computer charger for a few days (i completed my shiny eeveelution collection, but if you want i will still trade the huntail for the eevee i gotta honor my trade y'know?)

Of course I'll reserve them for you. I'll gladly take the Aegislah and Krookodile if I can have more info please (ball, IVs, and EVs and such) and if you want we don't have to trade for the Eevee and huntail all up to you :)

i dont know thier IV's but i can tell you that the aiegeslash is a special defensive (and regular defense) tank, in a regular pokeball, nature is sassy, ability is stance change :), moves are: kings shield, flash cannon, shadow ball, and substitute

the dragonite is a physical attacker, regular pokeball, nature is adamant, ability is multiscale, moves are: outrage, extreme speed, ice punch, and dragon dance

because of his multiscale he is very bulky on the first hit (as im sure you already know) ive never had my dragonite get 1 hit k'oed and he ussually one shots things because his base attack is like 403 :)

oh andif you could tip me off as to where i can fing out thier IV's i would be happy to check
and i would be happy to give you the huntail still ;)

Messages In This Thread
Missy's Shiny Shop! - by Frost - Sep 25, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Missy's Shiny Shop! {Added more shinies!} - by Aladeen2067 - Sep 29, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: Missy's Shiny Shop! - by Swimmingpenguin791 - Oct 2, 2016, 10:18 AM